Monday, November 27, 2006

My thanks for Your Thanks!

My appreciation for the kind thanks that some of you have expressed both for the blog and the presentations. I make no claims to stunning originality with either the blog or the presentations, I am indebted heavily to the research and the writings of others who specialize heavily in this area, and as you can judge from the blog I would make little headway as an academic writer. I will provide a list on the blog of people and resources that I have used in gleaning my info when I have finished the 'Doctrines ' section.

As already hinted at I will continue to finish off the notes on the 'Doctrines of Mormonism' our next SAD group meeting will be God willing 10th December when I hope to make a start on looking at the role of Media and Advertising.

No comments: